Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bart Simpson











Calling all Bad boy Simpson lovers! Find me snuggling up this fall with America's favorite not-so-sweetheart, Bart Simpson. I love how the sweater instantly "grunge-ifies" everything from leggings, skirts, jeans, etc., whatever your bad-gal-self desires. It's such a quirky statement piece that it honestly doesn't matter what you're pairing it with. I decided to keep it casual yet grungy with some leather messenger shorts, but finished it off with my trusty pair of Litas to dress up the look. The outfit also wouldn't look complete without my "bad hair day" beanie to instantly tame my mane and toughen it all up.
Get your sweaters today at Delicate Bones . There are other great products that will not disappoint!
Top Delicate Bones 
Bottoms Rules of Etiquette 
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Beanie Aldo
xoxo Eda

No comments:

Post a Comment